All sectors in one place
Highways & Road Design
- S278, S38, S106 Applications
- Junctions, simple, ghost, signalised
- Site Master planning advice
- Signage & Road marking
- Flood risk assessment reports
- Drainage Strategies
- Storm and Foul Design & Modelling using Causeway design packages
- S104, S102 applications
- S185 Public Sewer Diversions/Build over Agreements
- Planning application support – Outline, Reserved Matters, Full/Condition discharge.
- Volumetric Appraisals
- External Works Levels advice for planning application and detailed site design
Site engineering appraisals / Constraints plans
- Concept and feasibility appraisals to aid site purchase or sales
- To aid Master Planning, location of highways, storm balancing features pumping stations
Value engineering peer reviews
- Being too conservative could result in higher project costs. Let us review your proposals!
- Example – £2.7m capital cost spend on a site appraisal. However, agreeing to a scheme with a Water Authority needing only a £700k spend!
Pavement fatigue issues
- If a pavement fails, advice can be provided to undertake remediation, repair, or replacement.
Snagging / Remediation reports
- Skills include handover of projects, resolving remediation and snagging items and offering advice to aid completion to avoid un-necessary delay and the risk of LD’s.